Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back Home Again

For Thanksgiving week, I'm back in my hometown of Bloomington, Indiana. (And I can't believe I thought winter in Florida was cold.) Bloomington is a lovely and artistic college town with all sorts of shopping to offer, including these finds from Etsy:


Onion, a photographic print by Komoriblue that would be very appropriate for my kitchen.

Octopus/Squid Inspired Pendant from Miabeach. I love anything that looks like a cephalopod ...

... and I'm also fascinated by other strange sea life, which is why I like this Abstract Pottery Sea Anemone Sculpture from Canderson Creations.

Faceted Grape Vintage Pendant Necklace by Abeautifulnotion, who makes all sorts of jewelry out of old buttons.

And this! From Squaretones, it's Drawdio: a pencil that lets you draw with music. I really want to try this thing out.

No comments: