Friday, November 7, 2008

My Brilliant Legs



I just got three new pairs of tights from the popular tights-provider We Love Colors. They are just what I look for in tights: soft, opaque, and not too shiny. These are more or less what they look like, although they aren't exactly what I thought they would look like.

The medium blue tights look sky blue. The tights that were supposed to be maroon look more magenta. The only tights that look just the way I expected are "rubine," which I ordered daringly even though I wasn't sure what color rubine was. It's the name of a reddish dye, but shouldn't it be ruby red? They look dark purple on my computer, and the same color in real life. Anyway, whatever color they are, I think they're lovely. I'll be wearing them to brighten up some black clothes this winter. I hope it gets cold enough to wear them soon.

No comments: